San Diego Hospital Malpractice Attorney
Hospital Errors Caused by Medical Malpractice
There is the potential for hospital error at virtually any stage of a patient's treatment or care. From the moment that the patient is admitted to the hospital and even after he or she leaves, there may be situations that would warrant a medical malpractice case against the hospital for an error, mistake or act of negligence. For example, a patient may be misdiagnosed when he or she first visits the emergency room, resulting in his or her discharge from the hospital when something is truly wrong. Additional types of hospital errors include medication errors, birth injuries, surgical errors, infections caused by unclean premises, anesthesia errors, postoperative infections, and much more.
If you believe that a hospital error caused you injury, a San Diego medical malpractice attorney at our law firm can help. Pacific Attorney Group offers a free initial consultation to discuss your case. During your case review, we can answer your questions and work to address your concerns, offering you the applicable information you need to make the right decisions about your case.
Examples of Hospital Errors in San Diego, CA
Following are some potential examples of what may constitute hospital errors in San Diego, California:
- The failure to diagnose a patient's illness or injury
- Any mistake or mishap related to a surgical procedure or anesthesia
- Poor postoperative care or a lack of patient follow-up
- Prescription drug errors, resulting in the wrong medication or wrong dose being administered to a patient
- An infection acquired at a hospital due to poor hygiene of hospital rooms, surgical instruments or any other part of the facility
- Discharging a patient when he or she requires immediate medical treatment
No matter the type of hospital error that you experienced, our firm can offer you the help you need. Contact a
San Diego hospital error lawyer
at our offices today!